2.10 was released, earlier than planned, on 2008-06-10.
This is a bugfix release and contains no new features. The notable
- Search results could be too big, leading to unwanted deletion of
mail ('aox upgrade schema' will recover everything that can be
- The undelete-time is now seven
weeks by default
- Session updates were broken on some mailboxes
- aox vacuum is now faster
All other changes (mostly visible only to determined testers):
- Eliminated warnings from PostgreSQL
- Removed some obsolete code
- IMAP commands with really long tags are now correctly processed
- The IMAP UNSEEN response code was wrong
- A STATUS command on an open mailbox could disturb the open session
- Bounce messages could include the wrong error code in case the
smarthost is really broken
- Some SQL queries have been made simpler/faster
- Searches on unknown flags were temporarily broken on clusters
- Removed repeated logging during mail delivery
- TLS could be advertised even if use-tls
We strongly suggest upgrading to this version.
The next 2.x bugfix release is 2.11. We have not decided on a release
date at this time. We plan to release 3.0.0 at the same time.
If you would like to be notified of future releases, please
join our announcements list.
We appreciate your feedback. If you try out Archiveopteryx, please
consider sharing your experiences on the
In case of questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this page
Last modified: 2010-11-19