Oryx Mailstore 0.93
0.93 was released on 2005-04-18.
At the time of release, Oryx plans to use 0.93 in production, but
other sites should not. 0.94 is expected on 2005-05-23. If
you would like to be notified, please
join our announcements list.
Known bugs and other defects:
- IMAP date searches don't work.
- There still is some mail that should be handled, but isn't.
- Large mailboxes can use far too much RAM.
Changes since 0.92:
- The known problems in 0.92 have been fixed (except date searches).
- TLS now mostly works. No promises.
- RFC 2047 encoding is correctly handled.
- There's a new variable to control the logfile's permissions.
- The load on the database is controlled better.
- A terrible access control bug is fixed.
Major internal changes:
- We have another test suite, so more automated tests.
- More syntactically incorrect mail is accepted.
- Parts of the message parser have been cleaned up.
In the next release, we expect to mainly improve the current code.
Two new features may become ripe for release.
- Archiveopteryx 0.93 is no longer supported.
We advise upgrading to 1.16 or later.
In case of questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this page
Last modified: 2010-11-19